- This website is designed for general behavioral health educational and information purposes only. It does not render as medical advice or professional services, unless we otherwise indicate in hard copy. The information provided through this website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional health care This website is designed to support and not replace the relationship you have with your health care provider. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider immediately.
- i hate therapy disclaims any liability whatsoever for any documentation, information, programs, software, or other material that is or may become a part of the website. i hate therapy does not warrant or guarantee that the information will not be offensive to any user and/or may not meet your needs and requirements.
- i hate therapy does list links to third party Web service providers and information resources. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement of the content on such sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites.
WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
- Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities ofA?i hate therapy. We are based in the United States of America. Our principal activity is the delivery of behavioral health care services.
- Our Privacy Statement covers i hate therapy, its subsidiaries and any of its websites accessible via the primary websites listed below:
- You can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
- Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
- We collect the personal information that you may volunteer while using our services.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as medical records, public records or bodies, or private organizations.
- We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated on the Web pages where the information is requested or collected.
- If we wish to use your personal information for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected.
- Except as requested by you or indicated on the Web page where your information is requested, we do not disclose your personal information to other organizations.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that theA?i hate therapy website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
i hate therapy is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws, as well as applicable regulations, standards, and guidelines established by government agencies and accepted accrediting organizations.
All our employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with, the processing of personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal information.
We follow a standard set of editorial procedures for information that we post on our websites. However, we don’t offer you any warranty or guarantee related to our sites; we specifically disclaim any warranties, expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of visitors to our site to evaluate the information we provide and determine its relevancy and usefulness to them.
We welcome your feedback about the content provided on our website. However, we must make the final decisions about the information that is posted on our site to ensure that it meets the needs of all of our users. PleaseA?contact us with any comments or concerns regarding the content on our website.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
We may change these terms from time to time. You may view the most current version through the link that appears on the bottom of all pages on our website.
i hate therapy owns the information on this website. The entire contents and design of this site are protected under U.S. and international copyright laws. You may look at our website online, download information to your computer to read later, or print copies of pages for yourself, your family, or your friends. However, you must not remove any copyright notices from our materials. We reserve all other rights, which means that you must not sell our information, rewrite or modify it, redistribute it, use it on your own website, or use it for any other commercial purpose without i hate therapy prior written permission.